Vodka is made by the distillation of fermented cereal grains or potatoes, though some modern brands use other substances, such as fruits or sugar.
Its a drink you don’t drink for the taste. Its a drink to get hammered . So gather some friends, get some pickles or sour onions and beers with it. Kick back the vodka shots in a steady pace, while you flush them down with some of your sour treats and beer.
Benefits of vodka
Its helps in weight loss
What makes vodka a great choice for people who are trying to lose weight is that it is low in calories (just 64 per ounce), and has no carbohydrates. However, where most people get themselves into trouble and negate these weight loss benefits of vodka is when they mix it with high-sugar and high-calorie drinks.
Although it’s not a surprise that an alcoholic drink can help you relax since many do that, vodka has been found to be particularly beneficial to the point where it has been studied scientifically.
Vodka is actually a great antiseptic so you can use it to sterilize a wound and prevent infections from developing in animal bites. Although it’s best to seek professional help or use wound-specific products, vodka can certainly be used safely when in a bind. It is also commonly used by herbalists to extract the oils of various plants used to make salves
Here are a few tips for you, on how to drink Vodka like a pro.
1. Drink good quality vodka. This won’t only give you the original taste but would also save you from the bad effects of low-quality drinks. The tip to know if the vodka is good or not is to test the burning sensation in your palate. High-quality vodka won’t burn your palate.
2. Vodka is best served when chilled cold. Don’t worry about your vodka turning into ice. It won’t.
3. Vodka should be taken in small measures. Shot glasses can be used to drink vodka.
4. If you are a true fan of vodka, you should first imbibe it well. Smell the spirit first, and then take a small sip which should rest on your palate. After this, exhale through your nose.
5. Appetizers are good to be taken between vodka sips. This would help you maintain a balance the influence of pure vodka.
Happy, and more importantly, SAFE drinking!